Saturday, August 3, 2013

Yahooooooooo! July 2013

July 2013 was a month, and this is a post. More specifically, this is a post about the errors found on the Yahoo! Canada homepage during the month of July 2013. First, on July 3, an should have been a. Then,

on July 5 its should have been it. Then,

also on July 5, is this crazy bit of craziness. Do you wonder how someone can face charges after death? Well, what if I told you that Leslie McDonald is not dead? And what if I told you that McDonald is not a he? McDonald is the grandmother of a two-year-old boy who died in a car. I learned that after clicking the link,

and I also found this in the article ("Grandmother charged after Ontario toddler found dead in hot car" on Yahoo! Canada News on July 5, 2013). I have just one question: Did the child do it on her own? Then,

again on July 5, is the unnecessary use of both the dollar sign ($) and the word dollars. Then,

on July 10 I found this embarrassing misspelling that resulted in a nonword. Then,

on July 19 there was a word that looked similar to an actual word. Then,

on July 20 there was a misspelling of Stephen Harper's first name. He's only Canada's current prime minister, so I can understand how the correct spelling of his name would be difficult to determine. Then,

on July 22 either there was an extra E in Yankee or the third E should have been an S. Here's the linked-to article. Finally,

on July 27, Yahoo! reported that someone is on a mission to save someone else while also hiding from the issue. I didn't understand that, but I didn't care enough to click the link to find out more. Click an image to enlarge it.

No comments: